Thursday, October 31, 2013

That Feeling has Lifted

That feeling I described earlier this week of pending doom has lifted somewhat.  I'm not sure if it has been due to some small successes I've had this week or something else, but it's lifted a bit.  Perhaps it's a combination of things, such as the successes, better sleep, and really working Mood Sentry in the morning to get my day going.  I still have my typical feelings of stress and anxiety, but I can manage those and am functioning pretty well.  Today was a descent day mostly because I got some help I needed on a project I'm struggling with.  I set some goals for tomorrow and will turn in for a good night's sleep.  I'm ending today with the thought that tomorrow will be pretty good.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment