Friday, November 1, 2013

How's Mood Sentry Working For You?

Just checking.  How is Mood Sentry working for you?  Were/are you able to figure out how to use it?  Do you find the Hints function useful?  I based the features and tools on things I've done to better manage my mood.  Have you used similar tools?  Are there any features you think I should add?  One of the things I had to do was consider how the tools would look and function on a small format screen like a phone.  In Dr. Burns' book "Feeling Good" there are multicolumn techniques for dealing with our thoughts.  I have not implemented any multi-column tools on the app because I just don't think it will work on a phone.  If I ever transition Mood Sentry to a tablet, perhaps I will start adding such tools.     Think about tools and features you think might be good to have on Mood Sentry.  Perhaps they will make it into a future update.  Let me know.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment