Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How Did Things Go Today?

I just reviewed my Evening Reminder, and that's how it starts.  My objective with this is to get me to really reflect back on my day and see how things went.  Sometimes I get these thoughts that everything is going poorly, and reflecting back can help me realize that some, if not most, things were either neutral or good.  Today I made some progress on something I'm working on at my regular job, which is good.  Things at home are somewhat neutral.  And things related to Mood Sentry are a good to just below neutral.  I'm having a dickens of a time trying to get a new development tool working on the Android version.  I spent several hours this evening trying to get it to work, but have yet to succeed.  I'm handling this better than I used to handle things like this. I used to get very upset and would have a tough time putting something like this down for the evening.  I'd ruminate on the issue and not sleep very well.  I'm better at handling things like this now and will be able to put this issue down until I get home from work tomorrow.  Looking across everything I did today and how everything is going, I think things went pretty well today.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment