Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Home Now

I was in Santa Barbara the past couple of days, relaxing and having fun.  I noted the other day that I bailed on the event I started the event prep for.  However, I retained the entry I started and will develop it a bit more, mostly for the experience working with that tool.  I don't have too many events that I've tried to prepare for, so even though I canceled the reservation I still want to work through the preparation for future events of that nature.  What I ended up doing was taking a big walk around Santa Barbara, visiting the art museum, zoo, and a learning center on the pier.  It was a fun day.

This morning at checkout I brought up an overnight parking fee with the person at the front desk.  I felt the fee was excessive and not clearly disclosed at reservations.  She thought it should have been in the reservation confirmation.  Since I didn't have that confirmation with me, there wasn't much I could do.  I was glad I brought the subject up, and had been forecasting conflict prior to checking out.  Thinking back, a confrontational response from the staff would be the exception, not the norm.  It was a fairly nice place, and the service was good, in general.  I'll record this experience, and think I'll do a retroactive event prep with it.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment