Thursday, October 3, 2013

Had a Funk of a Day

It was tough for me to get motivated to do anything today.  If you've seen the Lethargy example in the Barriers and Breakthroughs tool you'll know what kind of day I had.  I just had a tough time getting motivated to do anything.  I took it one thing at a time, such as updating my finances in Quicken, going to the gym, and going to a coffee shop to read and do some Mood Sentry related stuff.  The example helped, in that focusing on one thing and looking looking back on that thing to see that I did get something done did counter the thought that I wouldn't get anything done today.  However, it was still tough to get motivated to do something else.  I'll work on this tomorrow and see if I can nail down the thoughts that are really driving this mood.  In the meantime I've set some goals for tomorrow to see if that will help.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment