Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sharing a Barriers and Breakthroughs entry

I've been talking about sharing one of my new entries in one of the new tools, and finally got around to it.  This is one from the Barriers and Breakthroughs tool I've woking on and I think is good enough to share at this time.  Note that I used the e-mail function to send this to myself.

Title: I'll Never Finish
Barriers
Sometimes I get this thought that if I start something I'll get hung up and not finish.  Not finishing will prove that i'm no good or useless.

Breakthroughs
There have been a few things that I could not finish, but none of them proved that I'm no good.
No good is all encompasing.  It probably is impossible to be no good. Useless is similar.  It's all encompassing and probably impossible to achieve.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment