Monday, October 28, 2013

Having a Tough Time Today

I have this general feeling of depression that I can't seem to shake today.  I know I didn't sleep well last night, and was feeling a bit under the weather, but those usually don't make me feel like this.  Things are going fine at work and at home.  I have some little challenges, but nothing overwhelming.  But I just have this feeling that things are bad.  I'm looking through all the entries I have trying to see if there is something that can help.  I'm getting some relief, but not much.  This may be one of those times I have to let this thing run its course.  I just found an entry related to feeling like this, with nothing apparent driving it.  Unfortunately, that's about all there is to this entry.  I'm going to work on this a bit before turning in.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment