Friday, October 11, 2013

Had an OK Day Today

I reviewed My Experiences in the morning, I reviewed a couple of entries, and had a pretty good day today.  There were no meetings to attend, no pending interactions with other people, and I really only had one task to work on for the day.  Thus, there was less fodder for forecasting.  It was a fairly stress free day as a result.  Tomorrow is Saturday.  I'll get some exercise in and work on the next update to Mood Sentry, which will just be some minor tuning.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment