Friday, October 18, 2013

Journaling vs. Thriving Tools

How are the tools working for you?  There's a lot right now, and I still rely on only a few of them.  I thought I'd be using several of the new tools, and have, but not as often as I had thought.  Anyway, I want to take a moment to talk about the differences between the journaling tools and the thriving tools.  The Journaling Tools I mostly use for capturing past events, experiences, and the like.  They tend to help me recognize what's been going on in my thoughts and the impact those thoughts have had.  The Thriving Tools are mostly geared toward upcoming things, such as events, tasks, or my daily activities. These are forward focused tools that are intended to help me perform better throughout the day.

So what do you think about having both tool sets?  Do you use both types of tools?  Are you like me, with a tendency to focus on just a few of the tools?  If so, which ones?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment