Sunday, October 6, 2013

Had an OK Day Today

This was the last day of my vacation, and I had these nagging thoughts that I didn't get enough done this past week and that I would never complete the stuff I wanted to address today.  The result was some procrastination throughout the day.  I managed to have some fun, learn some stuff, and my wife even treated me to dinner down by the marina.  Not bad.  I made time to review My Experiences and reviewed a couple of my entries, which helped me handle these thoughts that came up.  I even made time to do a quick clean up of my work e-mail to jump start my day tomorrow.  There we no major issues.  I have a couple of minor things to address, but that's fine.  Not bad for taking a week off.  I'll set some goals tomorrow and make the time to review My Experiences.  I think it will be a good day.

Regarding Mood Sentry.  After spending the week working on the scripts for the videos, creating the videos, uploading the videos, and updating the website, I'm looking into the next update.  It will be minor stuff, I think.  I may do some clean up of the interface and try to bring the look and feel of both the Android version and iPhone version a little more in-sync with each other.  I'll also fix any bugs people tell me are out there.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment