Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Slept Well Last Night

I slept well last night and it made a big difference on my mood this morning.  I wasn't as tired as I had been and things just seemed better.  I reviewed My Experiences this morning and again this evening.  I also took some time to review some new entries I've been working on and developing them a bit more. I know I keep saying that I'll publish some of these, and I'll do that this week.  I'll just do a couple of the ones I have in the new tools I have.  Perhaps an Auto Thought or a Barriers and Breakthroughs entry.  We'll see.  Other than that, do you have any feedback for me?  Have you used the new tools?  Do you have an entry you'd like to share?  Let me know.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment