Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Have you Tried Customizing My Experiences?

Every now and then I post a questions like this to the use community.  I'm curious if anyone has tried customizing My Experiences for their self.  The reason I created that tool was to help myself gain a better understanding of the concept of Cognitive Distortions.  The examples on the web and in Dr. Burns' book Feeling Good were helpful, but really didn't capture my thoughts.  Thus, I created my own and tailored them over and over.  I found this exercise helpful and am curious if anyone else has tried and if so, did it help?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment