Monday, October 7, 2013

Had a So So Day

Made time to review Mood Sentry this morning, which helped jump start my day.  However, as the day wore on I just found myself in a mild funk.  I think it was mostly a type or emotional reasoning driven not by thoughts but just being tired.  I didn't get a great nights sleep last night.  It probably would have been better for me to sleep in a bit longer rather than getting up early and going to the gym.  I can always change my routine and go to the gym on Tuesday.  Anyway, I've been fairly tired in a sleepy way for most of the day, and I think that contributed to a type of emotional reasoning.  I'll see if I can get a good night's sleep tonight and if I feel better in the am.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment