Saturday, October 26, 2013

Had a Good Day

I set several goals last night and only hit about half of them today, but it was still a really good day.  I spent a chunk of the day programming for both Android and iPhone apps.  I'm re-organizing the source code for Mood Sentry on both platforms to facilitate maintenance and re-use.  I've been working toward this for the past year, and over the next couple of weeks I'll be trying to work out the final touches on the code.  As I worked on this today I let the effort drive my activities.  As such, I diverged from the original goals I set last night.  I really did get a lot done today, just not what I originally planned.  That's something to keep in mind.  Setting goals helps keep me focused, but isn't the measure of how well I do on any given day.  Some days, just getting one thing done is good enough.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment