Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bailed on the Event Today

Yesterday I posted that I had an event today that I was using the Event Prep tool to prepare for.  Well, I bailed on the event.  The event was a tour I had booked yesterday afternoon.  I decided I had other things to spend my time on today rather than an all-day event, so I canceled the reservation this morning and set about on an alternate agenda for this day.  I had a good time today, and updated my Daily Goals to reflect the revised agenda.  I had a good day today, which is my last day in Santa Barbara.  I'm heading home tomorrow, but will remain on vacation for the remainder of the week.  I'll set goals each day to keep myself focused on things I need to get done.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment