Saturday, October 19, 2013

References

We've had the same references for a while.  Two are related to the concept of Cognitive Distortions, and one is related to the concept of Resilience.  Have you checked them out?  What do you think of them?  You can probably guess that I like them.  The one at the top of the list is something I printed out a couple of years ago and have posted next to my desk at work.  It's handy, and I still review it every now and then.  The second down the list is similar to the first article.  The third is the one regarding resilience.  I like this last one because I think it complements the Thriving Tools.  Do you have any references you think I should consider and maybe include?  I'm interested in web based references, things that are not too long and will work on the small format of a phone.  Drop me line and let me know your thoughts.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment