Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Did Pretty Good with My Goals Today

I just checked my Daily Goals and  realized that I addressed them all and got more done to boot.  I've been making it a point to set some goals the night before to help me jump start my day and in the process I review the goals that are in the tool at that time.  That helps me see what I accomplished during the day, which is a nice by-product of this process.  Seeing what I accomplished before turning in for the night helps me generate a positive impression of the day.  That's a good thing, and it inspires me to set some goals for the following day.  When I set my goals, I just try to hit a couple of the more important things I need to do.  Also, as I've stated before (but it's been a while) I now list multiple items on each line of the accomplishments.  I debated adding more lines, but because the text boxes are long enough that I can enter multiple items on each line, I decided not to add more lines.  How are the Daily Goals working for you?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment