Saturday, October 12, 2013

Color Scheme

For those new to Mood Sentry, I'd like to take a moment to talk about the color scheme.  When I use this app, and in particular when composing an entry such as an Essay, I tend to stay on the screen for quite some time.  Because of this, I was concerned about batter life due to having a white background.  To mitigate that concern, I opted for a dark background, which can seem kind of gloomy but will definitely save battery life.  I've toyed with the idea to let the user select a different background color, but have yet to implement such an option.

So what about the blue to yellow borders?  Well, that's actually blue to sunny!  I know that's kind of silly, but I like it.  I can't be all gloom and no fun.  Hope the app is working for you.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment