Sunday, October 20, 2013

Did Things a Little Different This Evening

I was preparing for Monday, and what I did was set some Daily Goals first, before reviewing My Experiences.  I think this worked out pretty well.  Setting some Daily Goals got me thinking about what I would be working on tomorrow.  Mondays involve lots of status updates and presentation preparation.  This often leads to forecasts.  Setting the goals made it easier to assess what thoughts might pop up tomorrow and what mitigations to have at the ready.  I was also better able to identify some relevant journal entries that relate to Mondays.  If preparing for tomorrow is part of your evening routine, try setting some Daily Goals first, and then doing the rest of your routine.  See if it helps.  Good luck.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment