Saturday, October 5, 2013

Updated the Videos for Mood Sentry

I spent a chunk of this past week working on the scripts for the videos for Mood Sentry, and today I created the videos.  I'm never ecstatic about my videos, and these are no exception.  There are always errors in the videos, things like slurred speech, awkward pauses, and the occasional cockatiel tweet in the background.  However, these are functional and I hope will help people get a feel for what Mood Sentry is all about.  I did my best to keep them succinct, but they are still kind of long.  I have a total of 6 videos, 3 for Android and 3 for the iPhone.  Here's a link to the Mood Sentry website.  You should be able to tell which videos are for the iPhone and which are for Android by the tabs across the top of the page.  Let me know what you think.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment