Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Getting Better

My day started off where I left off yesterday, but improved significantly by lunch time.  I'm not sure what really drove the improvement.  I briefly reviewed My Experiences in the morning, I re-checked my goals, and I looked over one of my entries related to this feeling of doom that can overcome me.  I made some good progress on one of my activities, which helped.  I got some other stuff done too, but I really don't think I made and significant progress, just incremental.  I did recognize that I was feeling less stressful by lunch, which I think is good.  Checking my goals, I hit most of them, and modified a couple of the others, for a fairly productive day.  I'll set some goals for tomorrow and see if I can get another good night's rest.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment