Sunday, October 27, 2013

Little Challenges Today

For some reason I had these little challenges today.  It started with Quicken this morning, when I was updating my banking information.  Things didn't import into one of my accounts like they should have and then I noticed that an imported transaction from a couple of weeks ago did not import correctly followed by another similar discovery.  I started thinking that I'd never get my finances updated.  I caught this one fairly quickly and countered with something like "of course I'll my finances updated, it'll just take a bit longer than planned."  The "of course" lead-in actually helps me.  I had another challenge related to forecasts of conflict regarding a class I took this afternoon and a meeting I attended this evening.  Those I countered by imagining things going well and telling myself that classes and meetings are traditionally fairly neutral.  Finally, with so many things going on I had this feeling that I wouldn't get enough done today.  Well, looking back on my day (per my evening reminder) I actually got a lot done.  I have entries in Mood Sentry related to all these thoughts, which came in handy today.  Time to set some goals for tomorrow and turn in.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment