Thursday, October 10, 2013

How Are the Hints?

Every now and then I check on things and invite feedback on certain aspects of Mood Sentry.  Today I'm asking how the hints are for you?  Are they helpful?  Would you like to see more, or perhaps different hints?  Check them out with these thoughts in mind and let me know what you think.  Those are some of the easiest things to change.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment