Monday, September 30, 2013

Setting Some Daily Goals was a Good Thing

Setting some Daily Goals was a good thing, even though I was on vacation.  I wanted to spend some time working on this app and future updates, as well as catch up on the documentation related to the last update I posted in both iTunes and Google Play.  Having the goals helped my focus on just a few things, and assured that I had time  for some fun.  So what about tomorrow?  I have an event that I'm trying to prepare for.  I'll be spending some time with people I don't know which usually results in some social anxiety.  This will be a good test for the Event Prep tool.  I'll let you know how that goes.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment