Friday, November 29, 2013

Had an OK Day Today

It started with a hike that I cut short due to rain.  I looked at that as an opportunity to work on things like getting my finances updated (somewhat), buying a new hiking shirt (my favorite hiking shirt is somewhat ratty), and working on Mood Sentry software updates.  I actually ended up getting a lot of stuff done, and hit most of the items on my Daily Goals list.  Tomorrow will be a similar day in that I'll do some fun stuff, catch up on some of my reading, and really hammer away at some updates.  These updates are mostly cleaning up the code now, which is kind of fun for me when I can allocate enough time to really dig into some of the nuances of writing app code.  I'll set some Daily Goals for tomorrow and turn in shortly.  I'm actually expecting tomorrow to be a pretty good day.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment