Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Was Feeling Anxious this Morning

I get that feeling when I return to work a lot.  I made good use of Mood Sentry to combat those feelings, mostly driven by forecasts of conflict at work, which rarely ever happens.  I also set several goals to help me focus on the things I really needed to get done.  The funny thing was I nailed most of those goals by 9:30 this morning (I get to work around 6:30 am).  What did I do?  I added to the list a few more things that would be nice to get done today, and ended up getting those done too.  I still had the anxious feeling throughout the day, but it subsided a bit as the day wore on because I kept addressing the thoughts that seemed to be driving it.  Looking back, I got a lot of stuff done at work.  I have a couple of more things to do at home and will get on them before turning in.  Today ended up being a pretty good day.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment