Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Preparing for Thanksgiving

Family gatherings can really stress me out, mostly due to the constant draw on my attention.  I tried using the Event Prep tool for tomorrow's gathering.  Since this is a fairly new tool, I don't have a lot of experience with it.  My entry for Thanksgiving is kind of sparse right now, but I'll work on it some more tomorrow and really try to capture my thoughts and identify some counter thoughts before I go to the gathering.  After, I'll record what happened.  Other than that, I set some goals for tomorrow to help me get a few things done and feel like I accomplished something.  Thanksgiving is supposed to be a festive time, and I think tomorrow will be all right.  We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment