Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Had a Good Day

I started the day reviewing My Experiences with my known activities in mind, just like the morning reminder suggests.  I think that helped me prepare for the morning and afternoon.  I had a couple of meetings that went well, and actually got plenty of stuff done.  I reviewed my goals at mid-day, and adjusted my activities a bit to make sure I got the important stuff done.  This evening I made some good progress on the next update to Mood Sentry.  When I started this blog entry, I titled it "Had an OK Day" but changed the title as I wrote this to what it is now.  I guess looking back on my day and seeing that I actually got plenty of things done helped me feel better about how today actually went.  Getting ready for tomorrow before turning in.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment