Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Journaling Tools

I have multiple tools in the Journaling Tools section, all offering different formats for, you guessed it, Journaling.  Why all the formats?  Well, I find that the different formats help when trying to figure out what thoughts are really driving my mood.  Often, when I try to capture a thought of interest I'll use a couple of different formats in the beginning.  As I work to capture the gist of the thought, I usually find one tool becoming more dominant.  I have no idea why one format may better capture a thought than another format, but that's my experience.  Try it for yourself and see if you have the same experience.  Drop me a line and let me know.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment