Thursday, November 14, 2013

Still Working on the Stress

I'm still working on this low level stress.  I got some help on one of the projects I'm having a tough time with, and that was a good thing.  Getting help can challenge thoughts of not being able to do something because, well, after one gets help one often knows how to do that something.  Challenging those thoughts helped reduce my stress level.

I also found the time to review some of my entries this evening.  I mostly reviewed some Cost Benefit analyses I have stored on my phone.  That is one of the least used tools I have, however, reviewing what I have was interesting and actually applied to some of my thought situations today.  I was in meetings for most of the day and found my thoughts wandering anywhere but on the topic at hand.  I have a Cost Benefit analysis related to day dreaming.  Having stuff like that on the phone is why I created Mood Sentry.  Too bad I didn't review it earlier in the day when I could have used it.  Sometimes I have to make the time to address my thoughts.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment