Thursday, November 28, 2013

How it Went Today

Thanksgiving went OK.  I reviewed my Event Prep entry before going to visit family and think that helped.  I wasn't as interactive as I thought I should have been, and didn't catch the should statement until after I came home.  There was a lot going on, and it kind of wore on my attention, but I was able to get out of the house for a bit and "decompress."  By that I mean getting away and relaxing for a bit.  I'm not sure why I wasn't as interactive as I think I should have been, and will work on that as I update the Event Prep entry with how things went.  I think there may be interesting stuff in there.  My first thoughts about it are along the lines that I wasn't sure what to say, which may sound odd to you but doesn't to me.  It's not uncommon for me.  I'll work this and see where it ends up.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment