Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Tools I use Most

The tools I use most are the Essays and Observations tools in the Journaling Tools section.  I'm pushing 20 entries in each of these tools.  I have a limit of 30 entries in addition to the Overview and Example in the tools that allow the user to add entries.  I came up with that limit because I thought scrolling through more would not be effective on a phone.  I'm now thinking 30 might be excessive, but I'll keep it at that level just in case someone is pushing the limit.  I think I like these two tools because of the free form nature of each.  That just seems to mesh with the way I think.  Regarding the other tools, I do use them and have custom entries in each.  How are these tools working for you?  Does having the ability to record your thoughts, wherever you are, help you better manage your mood?

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment