Sunday, November 24, 2013

Had a Pretty Good Sunday

I hit most of my goals for today, and the stuff I didn't get to was not that important.  I did go into work today and took care of some items that will make room for any pop-up items tomorrow.  I also set some goals for tomorrow, which got me thinking about what might come up and helped me prepare for those potential items.  I have two things on my to-do list that may end up competing with each other, which can drive anxiety in a mind like mine.  If, in the unlikely event I find that these two tasks are competing for my attention, I believe I will be able to deal with the situation.  Because I worked today, there will be little else competing for my time tomorrow other than these two tasks.  We'll see.  So, I have goals set, I've thought about what thoughts might come up tomorrow, and thought about how I might mitigate those thoughts.  I think I'm ready to turn in.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment