Sunday, November 10, 2013

An OK Day

I barely used Mood Sentry today.  I just started the day off working on the computer, took a break to kayak and read, and then got back to working on the computer.  Some of the work was related to Mood Sentry.  I did review the evening reminder and think it was good I did.  I was feeling a bit stressed because I didn't get to all the things I had in mind.  Reflecting back on my day made me realize that I got a lot of stuff done, which is good.  This emphasizes one of the reasons I have the Daily Goals tool.  That reason is because the tool lets me define a realistic set of goals for the day as well as helps me focus my time.  When I rely on my mind like I did today, I often get this feeling that I'm not getting enough done, which is rarely the case.  I took tomorrow off and will set some goals to help me focus my efforts and defeat thoughts (and the associated feelings) that I'm not getting anything done.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment