Monday, November 11, 2013

A Better Day Today

I set some goals for today, which was a vacation day for me.  I hit most of them.  The ones I didn't do were actually replaced by other things I did do.  I just didn't update the list when I decided to pursue other needs.  That's one way Mood Sentry helps me, as I stated the other day.  Setting some goals helps defeat feelings of being overwhelmed.  Something I need to keep in mind a more more often than I do.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment