Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Using the Reminders

I tend to use all three reminders.  If you read the examples, you'll see that they are somewhat involved.  These evolved over time.  The morning reminder used to just tell me to think about my day and review My Experiences while the mid-day reminder asked me "what has gone well today."  That's how they started.  As time went by I added to each reminder until they became what you see in the example.  If you're thinking about using the reminders, start simple.  What would you like to tell yourself?  Starting with something simple that addresses your particular needs is probably a good way to start using the Reminders function.  If you're not sure where to begin, talk about it with your therapist.  See what they think.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment