Saturday, November 30, 2013

Had a Mildly Tough Day

I was dealing with lethargy all day. I had some goals set, but I still felt overwhelmed when I thought about all the things I could be working on.  I was able to get focused on small, achievable tasks which I then addressed and completed, but then I'd start feeling lethargic and un-motivated (if that's a word).  Once I started doing something I would feel better, something that I've captured in an entry or two in Mood Sentry.  For some reason, I just had these nagging thoughts that whatever I worked on would become a quagmire.  Sometimes I get in mood like this and they can really linger.  Looking back on my day, I actually got a lot of stuff done, which puts the lie to the thoughts that drove the feelings.  I'll keep digging and see if I can nail what's driving these thoughts.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment