Sunday, November 17, 2013

Felt a bit Anxious Today

I was feeling a bit anxious today, partly because I had a large list of things I wanted to get done today.  When I realized part of my anxiety was due to this list, I thought about which items on that list I really needed to get done today.  It turned out that I didn't really need to get any of those items done today, I just wanted to get them done.  That realization helped me scope my efforts down a bit.  I focused on the stuff that needed the most continuous time, because I had lots of time to devote today.  The result was that I focused on the next app updates because having a few hours to work on nothing but the app usually results in a lot of work getting done.  Working on the app is not something I can simply put down and then pick back up where I left off.  Because of this, I tend to do most of my heavy programming on weekends.  Beyond the app work, I completed more of the other tasks than I thought I would, so the day ended pretty well.  Tomorrow is Monday, so I prepared some goals and thought about how I'd like the day to go.  I find preparing for Monday helps me have a better day.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment