Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Had a Pretty Good Day Today

I hit most of my goals today, and didn't have a whole lot of anxiety to deal with.  I think one of my issues has to do with some uncertainty regarding the project on which I'm working.  Today I was able to reduce some of that uncertainty, which helped.  Tomorrow I have a good chance at reducing some more uncertainty on yet another project, and that should help too.  Beyond work, I got a lot of stuff done at home this evening while working on Mood Sentry.  I'll have an update in the next month or so, which will mostly be structural but may include one more thriving tool.  We'll see as the month progresses.  I made good use of Mood Sentry today, mostly setting daily goals and reviewing My Experiences.  I didn't review as many of my custom entries as I usually do, but I think I'll change that tomorrow.  We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment