Saturday, November 16, 2013

Custom Entries

When I talk about custom entries, I'm talking about customized My Experiences, Reminders, Prioritizations, as well as new entries in the tools such as Observations and Ideal Self.  These are the entries that the user makes to tailor the tool to themselves or record what's going on in their life.  For me, these custom entries are rarely a one shot deal.  I often iterate over a couple of weeks, thinking about the thoughts I'm trying to capture and trying to clearly capture what's going on in my head.  I think that as an exercise, creating these custom entires has helped me better understand my thoughts and their impact on my mood.  I think that's one of the real benefits of using a tool like Mood Sentry.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment