Monday, November 18, 2013

Caught Stuff Early Today

I had some anxiety throughout the day.  There are lots of little thoughts that can drive my mood on Mondays, such as forecasting that my project data will show the project is out of control or that the interactions I expect throughout the day will end up being confrontational and me not handling it well.  Fortunately, I have a lot of experience with these thoughts and have counter thoughts.  For example, regarding the project data, I track the data weekly and stay on top of the project's activities throughout the week.  Because of this, things don't get out of hand suddenly, so there's really nothing to worry about on Monday.  Regarding the interactions, they rarely turn confrontational and on the rare occurrence when they do, I tend to handle it well.  Thus, I'm anxious over a remote possibility.  These counter thoughts help, and having things like this on the phone that I can reference is why I created Mood Sentry.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment