Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Using the Hints

How are the hints helping?  I through a bunch of hints pages in Mood Sentry to make it easy to learn how I use this app.  On Android, the hints are accessed via the Options Menu.  On the iPhone, they are always at the bottom of the page.  I used to have the same hints for many of the tools, because they function in essentially the same manner.  However, I started to lightly customize many of the hints to better reflect how that tool operates.  For example, the Observation Log and Ideal Self tools function in a very similar manner and used to have the same hints, but now there is some mild customization.  Consider dropping me a line and letting me know how the hints are working, and if there's something I can do to make them better.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment