Monday, November 4, 2013

Had an OK Monday

I think I need to work on getting a good night's sleep.  This has come up before, but I think it needs repeating.  Getting a good night's sleep really helps me manage my thoughts and mood.  Today was OK, mostly because I had an OK night's sleep.  I was kind of tired at work which I think can drive thoughts in a similar manner as emotional reasoning.  I mentioned that I set some goals last night (for today), and I hit just about all those goals.  The one I missed was due to a mis-calculation on my part in regards to what I needed to do.  Suffice to say that I learned from that mistake, which made the planned goal moot.  I did work Mood Sentry this morning, reviewing My Experiences and some other entries, and I think that helped get me started down the right path.  But the sleepiness crept in and messed with my day a bit.  I'll see if I can get a better night's sleep tonight and hopefully have a better day tomorrow.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment