Saturday, November 2, 2013

No Goals Set for Today

I just realized that I did not set any Daily Goals for today, yet I got a lot of stuff done.  I've been working on the next update to Mood Sentry which will most probably be minor in terms of user experience, but fairly significant in terms of programming structure.  I had such a clear vision in my head regarding what I wanted to accomplish that I did not need to set any goals.  I completed everything I wanted to complete late this afternoon.  My day included a short hike in the morning followed by programming, then a reading break at a local coffee shop, followed by a lot more programming.  Even though I didn't set any goals for today I think it is a good practice to set some goals just to serve as a reference and motivator.  I'll set some goals for tomorrow and turn in.  Tonight we get that hour we gave up in the spring for daylight savings time.  I'm not a big daylight savings time fan, and appreciate getting this hour back.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment