Friday, November 8, 2013

Made Good Use of Mood Sentry Today

I made good use of Mood Sentry today, setting goals (which I did this morning), reviewing My Experiences in the morning and again at lunch time, and finally reflecting back on my day and setting some goals for tomorrow.  Things are a little stressful for me work partly due to a project I'm working that's kind of nebulous and partly due to uncertainty surrounding another project I'm waiting to begin working on.  Using Mood Sentry both in the morning and again at lunch time helped me get my thoughts in check.  My goals for tomorrow are fairly simple, hike, read, work on updates to Mood Sentry and perhaps another app, and maybe go out for dinner with my wife.  We'll see about that last one.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment