Saturday, November 23, 2013

Setting Goals Worked Fairly Well Today

I didn't get to all my goals, in particular the work related goal, but that's OK.  I can knock that one off tomorrow.  I did get a lot done on the app, and should have a new version coming out before the end of the year.  That will mostly have mild formatting changes and possibly a new tool.  I'll talk about the potential new tool in later posts to see if I can generate some feedback.  Other than that, I got in some exercise and some reading, which helps me relax and I find helps me manage my mood a bit better.  It was a good day.  I'll set some goals for tomorrow and see how I do.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment