Sunday, November 3, 2013

Time Change - Android and more...

Note to Android users: the way I have Mood Sentry's reminders set up does not allow automatic adjustment of the reminder times when we change our clocks.  Recognizing when the time changes was not built into older version of Android.  I'm not sure if it's built into newer versions either.  The easiest thing to do is cycle the reminder off and then back to on, assuming you had the reminder on to begin with.  Sorry for any inconvenience.  I'll look into this again and see if I can fix this bug.

Other than that, I had a fairly busy weekend working on coding updates.  I've changed how the app is built, which should have zero impact on the user.  I'm thinking of some other changes too, nothing drastic, just nit-picky things that I want to change.  I'll look into the time change issue on android and see if newer versions make this easy.  Also, I'm thinking of adding one more tool.  The idea is to document "who I am."  I'll play with the concept to see if I like it before releasing it in any update.

Other than that stuff, I set some goals for tomorrow after reviewing my evening reminder.  I should be set for Monday.  We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment