Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Bit Better Than Yesterday

Today was a bit better than yesterday.  The same general feelings and thoughts, but I did a better job handling them today.  The result was less procrastination, but not significantly more work.  I think I let myself relax a bit more today.  Setting the goals last night and checking them in the morning definitely helped today.  I think a better night's sleep helped too.  I accomplished most of my stated goals, but realized late in the day that I needed to get some work related tasks done too, which I had forgotten about.  I sacrificed a couple of stated goals for these forgotten goals, which I think was the right thing to do.  Tomorrow is a work day and I have a lot of stuff happening, so tonight when I set some goals for tomorrow I will review my Prioritization matrix to help me identify what really needs to get done.  Reviewing the Prioritization matrix has helped during times of high stress at work.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment