Monday, July 1, 2013

Worked the App Today

I worked the app today, starting with a review of My Experiences in the morning while thinking about what would materialize today.  I started an Observation related to having so many forecasts that just didn't come true the other day, but the Observation is not developing into something useful.  Sometimes it takes me a couple of days to lay out an entry like this.  I'll keep working it.  I just reviewed my goals for the day and hit most of them, but not all.  I really had a lot of goals set today.  For those who don't know, I often will set more than one goal per line.  I started doing that a while ago and think it's better than adding more lines.  I think it's better because it's more flexible.  Regarding the goals I didn't get to, I'm comfortable with that.  Other things popped up that are more important.  This turned out to be a pretty good day.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment