Sunday, July 14, 2013

I Think Emotional Reasoning Got the Best of Me Yesterday

I was focused on what I wasn't getting to do, which really wasn't balanced.  Because of that, last night I was a bit depressed about having to go into work today.  I woke up today, still feeling a bit lethargic about going in to work, but I did and felt that I accomplished some important tasks.  Tomorrow is kind of a big day at work but I think I'm ready for it  now.  I did get to relax today and address plenty of things other than work.  So looking back on today, I didn't have to spend all day working, I did get to do some things I enjoy, and I'm in good shape for tomorrow.  Writing like this help reinforce these points.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment